Night Out in Glasgow Fri 28th Jan

30 Posts | Latest reply on 28/01/2011 13:08:05 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anybody fancy a night out in Glasgow ..... Scottish 96.3 Rock Radio 4th birthday bash at The Garage Glasgow Friday 28th Jan @ 18:00  £15.00 a ticket and there are some still available on ticketscotland.com or via the radio station.

EMDEE has all the details so if your interested PM him. We will be there and be good to see a few of the Yetis at this night out.

Will meet up at solid rock cafe around 17:00.

See Events for full details

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi Jabec, events forum or events calendar?                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Events Calendar Kwak ... just submitted                                                                                                                                                                               
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

hi jabecs yes im for it i will b m you                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Cool lol i would strongly suggest you PM EMDEE as i have no idea where we are going and if yo listen to me will deffo get lost lol.

I am up there for a week looking for work and EMDEE found this one. Be good to meet up with you though and hopefully a few others.
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

ye need to get mad hat to this one Party                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

I will pm or EMDEE will today                                                                                                                                                                               
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Think madhat will be in our part of the world that weekend!!!  But I'll let her tell you that!!!!!   She's gets around does that one LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Well thats a shame would of been lovely to see her again ..... Hopefuly though a few more will try and get there should be great night out.                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Smile Bump                                                                                                                                                                               
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Beer

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Any takers for this night out                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event was put on the events CALENDAR on the 13th, I forgot to add the link   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1247                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Blimey its been a while since i went there or Madhouse, have fun folks                                                                                                                                                                               
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Should be god night BJ .... be nice to see a few faces there with us                                                                                                                                                                               
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I'm in London that weekend or I woulda popped through Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Thats a shame MS but there will be other nights out                                                                                                                                                                               
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

oh yes indeedy and I shall be there                                                                                                                                                                               
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Excellent will look forward to a gathering soon                                                                                                                                                                               
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

hi marty I it look good all be there at the rock cafe at 5 pm for 2 or 8 pints ha ha  LOL I canT go to the carege got a date later                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 625 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption