Hello from Zoe

28 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2011 22:59:33 by securitybob | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi ladies and gents.   I don't really know what to say, other than HI!  I am currently riding a 2005 zx6r and can't imagine life without him.   Bring on the dry roads and sunshine!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club zoberszx6r Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi & welcome Zoe..Saying hi is fine for nowThumbs Up   Why do you refer to your bike as him?? We all know bikes have girl names!?   Nowt wrong with rain & clouds...So long as yer on a bike!Big smile Enjoy the site Zoe..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Tut tut Red! my bikes were always referred to as 'he'/'him'. No way was I sitting astride a bike and calling it 'her' lol                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

Mmm point taken Kwak..Can,t imagine myself 'mounting' my ZZR & calling her 'George'Big smile..   Don,t tell zoberzx6r...but I call her Zoe..couldn,t think of another girls naame beginning with z!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy have fun                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi All   I've been away for a while, but back now looking new friends in Northern Ireland   Kids are away at boarding school and sitting alone till the weekends gets a bit depressing arrrrrrrr   Please help Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                 
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Well still think of my bike as she/her, still havent thought of a name for "her" yet tho Smile  All my vehicles have been "her" as in reliable and faithful : -))))
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

hi
the name for my bike is babay  so what is the  name of you bike   B.M let us know                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Welcome Zoe !   My bike is Foxy lady - reg is FX08....   novel hey ??   last one was a honda .... sooo  honda baby...   Not very imaginative with my names lol !!                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Hi to you both.   I call my bike Ritz.   Cus it's a little cracker. GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Post deleted Blonde moment, it's all Red's fault lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hi hope you enjoy the site and the erm .............. unique folk on it lol

I have nick names for many folk on here am sure you'll end up with one at some point :)

BJ x

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

hi Zoe & Gixer chick,mines a bloke without a doubt! Hes called Ron and has a habit of slobbin around all week doing nowt!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for the welcomes!  Mine is absoultely male, all my bikes have been and his name is Rexy.  (don't ask why)   Hopefully I'll get a few riding buddies from the site and look forward to meeting some of you.  :)   Been out on bike today actually and it's been lovely.  Nice to get a large vibrating machine between my legs again! hehe ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

Zoe !!!!..Shocked...Shocked...Double shocked!!Ermm..You mean the bike of course!Embarrassed..Would get it looked at if it,s vibrating too much.The bike that isWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol IL4 so not vibrating too much ;) Needs a good service though.....                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Aherm...Still talking bike are you??Wink..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Of course.  No idea what you are suggesting.                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

not like my Harley then....would be really worried if it was vibrating me good and proper!!!!!

hya Zoe xxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 853 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption