Bloody british weather

52 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2007 20:54:48 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

god dammit, again.  The weather is perfect one minute, for weeks, and then its lashing it down.  Its not planned to be raining for the rest of the week.  HOW DEPRESSING when you have to ride the bike everyday as well.   Was hoping to have a little ride out on my own tomorrow to relax a bit, doubt it now.   Is it the same everywhere in the UK?  Or just here on the Pennines?                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

In: sutton in ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

its been cludy and windy here ( nottinghamshire ) all day. had a few spots of rain at 4ish but thats about it, more rain on the way though..   have a good B/holiday people                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

where the nice weather gone?????? matt u been singin again???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

been fairly nice  in north cambs and west norfolk today not to hot  but not to cold and no rain at all                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Quote Matt: god dammit, again.  The weather is perfect one minute, for weeks ---------- PML that's a neat trick Matt...fitting one minute into weeks...how's that work then? Wink    Over cast and very windy here (Huddersfield) today then a rain shower that didn't last long.   Next bulletin? when hell freezes over, which could be any time if you're going  by Matt's calculations LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

bout 30 seconds hell will be forze !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

It was raining when i got up at 5.30 this morning!!!   Just horrible drizzle now Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Why the heck do ya wanna be getting up at 5.50 on a bank holiday??? Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I didn't LOL It was 5.30 Big smile I was awake, so i got up!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

raining in leicestershire too,but kids are still outside playing in it!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

its rainin here today ohhhhhhh well me n storm off to pub lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

dry and warm,ish in brum                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

give em chance to open up rc Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ya cheeky sod andy pmsl  i was good today and drove, came back early son not well, hes now fast asleep on the sofa awwwwwww bless him xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

it cloudy n been rainin here now                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

In: essex

just got caught out in the rain, it poured down just as i was going to my car. Now it's sunny and bright in essex by the seaside, x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhh i do like to be beside the sea side oh i do like to beside the sea lol                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

its you whos making it rain then !!                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

In: essex

Clap lovely singing. It has just hailstoned with bigguns. Now the sun is out again. My garden needed some water so saved on my water bill xx
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

would be cyclonic  weather patterns and rainin for 40 days an nites if rc sang lol                  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption