2 or 4 Stroke?

31 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2011 21:35:28 by Blackie | Go to original / last post
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Okay I better come out and stick up for the 4 strokes....   Has to be V twin though lol! (and Italian) just for the sound!                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I'm with you Rooster, but my V-Twin is Yank.   I dont like 2t's but I'm having trouble giving a valid reason.  Other than 'I dont like them' there is the noise they make, I dont get on with the power band characteristics and I feel they are cheap simplistic engine After all, would you travel in an airplane that was powered by a two stroke ??   Yam,  bloody nuisance them valves better off without them   I believe you have 16 of those lil buggers on your bike Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i'm sorry Tony but i couldn't resist....   http://www.rotaxservice.com/rotax_engines/rotax_582ULs.htm   hehehehehehehehehehehe Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i wonder if you could fit that into a bike frame??????????? lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Huurrrm b'stard  .. never thought anyone would make any of them !! Wonder how many they sold. Plus it is only for recreational purposes.  ie playing .. not proper use LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Solution GT! Got a V twin stroker, a TZ 250.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

rotory valve or reed valve ?? wich is better                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

well that was a thread killer then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
coster83's Profile
coster83

In: Lyme Regis

Just to make you feel better ill post last! Ill kill the thread for you...

Reeeds BTW..

yamahaman65's Profile
yamahaman65

In: swindon

on the subject of two strokes well I miss my old suzuki x7 250 two stroke she was good went everywhere on her never had any problems just miss the smell and sound                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackie's Profile
Blackie

In: Tewkesbury

I just love em all. Yes i'm an R40 junky as well and would love a classic stroker but can't afford one.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 328 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption