A wee poem I wrote :)

8 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2011 20:38:01 by coster83 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This is a wee poem I wrote a bit ago, its all about.... well I'll let ya make your own minds up ok hehehehe   The Last Corner   I see you there, black lightening streak.Fast as life, time to make your heart beat.Leather clad, helmet on.Turn the key to make your blood run.   Twist the grip, I hear you roar.Back wheel spinning, front wheel the air does paw.Settle down, lets have some fun.My beautiful beast, its time to run.   So smooth, your engine purrs.Down the straights, around the curves.Full tilt, don't want to stop.One last ride, I would never swap.   Feel like two, become one.Man And machine, the ultimate symbiotic fun.At peace with life, clear in head.Time to put this soul to bed.   One last corner, draws ever near.Empty body, mind and soul of fear.I see the truth, I see the light.Twisting the throttle with all my might.   Up the gears, one by one.Heart is racing, as we both pass the ton.I know its right, just what we do.For the first time I know this to be true.   The corner, comes oh so quick.One last thought, I smile as I choose which line to pick.The wall, my vision it does fill.This last corner, is my... one... last... thrill!!!   :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Puts me in mind of Meatloaf                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

never thought of that lol Jim Steinman is an awesome song writter lol :) so i will take that as an amazing compliment and walk away with head held high!!! lmao @ me hehehehehehe Wink

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Excellent poem, Rattz Thumbs Up, I could feel the adrenalin.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gave me goose bumps, so that says a lot for your written words Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

ImpressiveThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Maybe get someone to write the music then ??Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
coster83's Profile
coster83

In: Lyme Regis

Great poem Rattz.

Would make a good rock ballad i think with Meatloaf or GreenDay might make it a power jam/rock ballad. Either way the video would be ace

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1163 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption