TY Biker match

17 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2011 12:14:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Biker Match.   I met a guy on here, whom i got talking to through personal messages, which then went onto Facebook, then onto texts, then to emails, and finally to meeting him yesterday for the first time, after only 2 weeks of speaking backwards and forwards 6 or 7 times every day.   Were going to carry on seeing us other in a relationship status, and I'm so so happy, cause he makes me feel so good about myself, and he's a wonderful guy.    It may not last, it may go on for a long time who knows, all I know is that he's building up my dwindled confidence, and i enjoy being in his world, and thats all thanks to this site.Big smile   p.s. what is funny is he only lives 2 miles down the road haha                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hey..Congrats on that cheesecake!Big smile.. Heres to it working for both of youBeer   And good luck also with your test tomorrowThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Congrats to you both ... No matter how long so long as your happy that's what matters :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congrat to you both!!!! Thumbs Up
as a new member to the site, it also gives me confidence that there is hope out there!!! Thank you for that, it brightened my spirits today for the first time in a while!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

so pleased for you ....both !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Cheesecake ... woop woop!

So many people come on BM for alsorts of different reasons, its so nice when we hear of nice things happening to nice people Wink

Keep smiling and enjoying each other, and life huni Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

awwwwwww pleased for ya both Big smile
give us plenty warning if we need to go hat shopping Thumbs Up XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

ideal congrats and so near too bonus!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Aww that's lovely, always great to hear good news.... Big smile   I've a lot to thank BM for including all the great friends I've met on here and having a brill time at all the meets I've attended - looking forward to lots more Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Good for you both I'll get my suit pressed then Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So why isn't the lucky fella on here singing praises too, is he just shy?   Good luck, hope it works out                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

nice pic  Boss Mom Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

nice 1 cheesecake, enjoy it                                                                                                                                                                              
Gsxskye's Profile
Gsxskye

In: Reading

Great news cheesekake 2 miles down the road even better :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Enjoy the pic while it lasts MH, will probably lose it to a Mod soon lol   Should really be Shadowfax's pic, that's the name of the horse!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congrats Cheeskake, it seems to work for some people then Thumbs Up Party soon then Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks everyone, Oh yeah for def it works, I didn't think it would but there we go.  Looking forward to seeing my darling on Sunday again Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 946 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption