hi folks forum virgin here

16 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2011 09:16:43 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi   Well to tell ya the truth i joined the site to try and find a partner. Sick to death of either being alone or finding partners that don't do bikes. Hell I'm a motorcycle instructor, what the hell do they expect lmao!!!   Also wanna find some riding buddies, all my mates keep saying their gonna get bikes again, but after a year i'm still waiting!   Reet i've only got a battered old cb500 at the mo, saving up for a sv1000, but god knows how long thats gonna take. But i have to say the cb impresses me everytime we go out to play together, and its also great for the job lol   i work outta congleton and live in macclesfield, so anybody around that area please get intouch for ride outs or anything else ;p   well cheers for listening to me ramble on, hope to hear from people soon :)   Rattz                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hey ... welcome to the madness of BM Thumbs Up

Get your butt out there and meet some of us ... most of us wont bite ... unless your lucky LOL

We have ride outs and meet ups all the time ... so keep an eye out for them Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Welcome Rattz Keep an eye on the event's page few things on now but will fill up for meets etc                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Usually a few meets over Matlock through the year Rattz..But get yourself out and about to a few off of the Events pageThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi folks!!! :D   thanks so much for the welcome, already stating to feel at home!!! God its good to finally be around like minded people, everyone i know loves bikes, but they dont live them like i do. so at times its difficult, maybe i should relax a bit but it in my blood, this is who and what i am, i live therefore i ride!!! hehehehe.   cant wait to come on some of the events, this is my year for sorting that side of my ife out, too much work has made timmy a boring git lol.   Hopefully i can become an active member of the site, only time will tell. god i do ramble on don't i lmao @ me :)   tim                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi there Rattz good to see you on hereBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Hi Tim and welcome I have not been on here too long but I've already met some great folks so Bon Chance as they say   Regards Twin                                                                                                                                                                                 
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoy and have funn Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thank you all for the welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hi Rattz, i can be found out and about your way on occasion as my dad lives nr you. We may meet sometime! Welcome btw Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

Hi, welcome to BM Rattz, dive straight in and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Yo Rattz,  welcome to the site mate.  Enjoy.   Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club Rattz / Tim     Sandi Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hi Rattz (Tim) Hope to meet up with you some time. Welcome and join in the fun !!!! [plenty of events.... too many ...bet you can't do them all this year :-) ]                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Hiya Rattz   Welcome and enjoy BMHandshake   see ya laters                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Hi and welcome, lovely peeps, lovely site u will enjoy :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption