Durham police easter egg run

17 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2011 17:23:38 by Bigcopsmalltown | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.bikewisenews.org.uk/2010/11/bikewise-easter-...-2011.html dont have full details for this yet so cant put it on events but it looks to be a good day out and not too early in the year! I will def be going.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Looks a good un Julie..Prob join you on thisThumbs Up.. Get back with the details..                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

am actually off for this one (well i`m finishing nights at 8am) so is a definate possibility, and always good to take chocolate for kids (hopefully this would be the idea?)                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

thats the idea Old Yeti but last time i tried it we all got lost and ended up at the seaside eating cadburys finest along with our fish and chips!

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

you eat the chocolate under the claim you were lost ?                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

well not lost as we were in whitby but we def didnt find the choccy runners........ and it was a very warm day!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

well thats chocolate for ya

oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

i will practice my getting lost (funny i should be good at it by now, as lots n lots of folk have surgested i try it over the years) the eating chocolate i am already a master at.                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

This is why crime is so high and convictions so low, Police running around delivering easter eggs, don't they know we have a bunny to do this?

www.theeasterbunnyispissedoffwithplodfordeliveringeggs.com
old red's Profile
old red

Just registered onlineThumbs Up..Looking forward to itBig smile..                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

through the link on here? cant work out where to to to register let alone how to get to durham!

old red's Profile
old red

Click the link you put up Julie..It takes you to Bikewise site..Scroll to bottom of page, left side=Bikewise news archives--2011 1 item..click that & it takes you to registration page...Simples!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

I`ve done it! if anyones clever enough to put it on events then pls go for it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bigcopsmalltown's Profile
Bigcopsmalltown

In: Darlington

If I can stretch my leave a little longer I will be there! :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

registered, will try to leave it till late to buy some eggs,  so as not to eat them all,   may even get 2 lots as could do a shuffle after dropping of 1st lot at darlington memorial hospital (as the route to durham hospital passes my house to pick up supplies!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Ssssstttrrrreeetttttcccccchhhhh it BigcopThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bigcopsmalltown's Profile
Bigcopsmalltown

In: Darlington

I am working on my stretching! Looks like I should make it! I know quite a few of the Durham bike cops - good crowd and fun to be with! Still working on them letting me have a spin on one of their fjr's! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1868 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption