modern appliance

20 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2011 02:14:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I got one of those dyson ball cleaners for my Christmas, sadly I misunderstood it's concept; which is why i'm now in casualty!!! Cry Wink Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ouch!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Your Dysun with death. Geek

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

it is the trickiest of the dysons........                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

cor it sucks dont it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

it not a foot ball  is it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The trouble is your only a man, now a woman can make them things dance all over the place.                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

LOL @ actdaft! enlighten us please? i might have to buy one!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dancing balls are no mystery to me!! "Clean "and "balls" do not, in my opinion occupy the same sentence as a general rule! I am yet to be persuaded otherwise                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ooh eck Wacko, I hope you've not got wrong end of the stick with the new way to prevent static in your washing machine!

In case you don't know you can put balls in there... beware!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

oh i dont know LC my ex was OCD! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

really?? I wonder which is worse???, A happy medium I spose... I as a happy medium predict that I won't be with any fella soon!!! lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

would rather have the muck i reckon!Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I've got a Dyson ball cleaner.  But's it's just a small one.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

In bother again!

I meant to say we've got a Dyson ball cleaner!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tools for the jobSmile tools for the jobLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rachel uses the small ball cleaner too ! lol Oh Geoff!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

My brother got his wife a new dyson for christmas  -  for some reason she wasn't happy Question -   Some people just can't win,  when he asked her what she wanted she'd said a DIAMOND.    Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Women like to clean, nuff said,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well i still have that out of balance washing machine just had a new motor fitted, so it flys round the kitchen, suit single lady.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 981 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption