what to take to a rally?

96 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2011 06:34:45 by Jack Jones | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i agree with that scoot                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well said scootagirl                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

and more beer , not forgetting a white wine spritzer for the lady                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

no mic, beer Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

lol, i firgot .......................... t h e  m o s t   i m p o r t a n t   t h i n ,                     `er indoors , need me mug of tea and toast  ....................
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

"i wouldnt call that a chair ewan!! lol " Ermm well half a chair then Kay LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

as i said before , "whats a tent ? "                                    ( i bet im the only person to take a six man tent to a camp site , and then sleep outside of it !  LOL )                                                                                                                                                                             
crasy lady's Profile
crasy lady

In: Bury st edmunds

Tent defently a tent, even if you dont decide to sleep in it,and a sml bucket saves tracing to the loo, that are usually situated at the furthest end of the field at night, lol.

loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

earplugs...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you will if your pitched next to me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Camped in the lakes last year with the kids and we went out for the evening......when we returned we got out the car and were met with the dulcet tones of what sounded like a sleeping bear and where do you think they were coming from......right next to our tent!!!

Never again will i go camping without my earplugs Thumbs Down

Plus they're great if you're at a rally and need to sleepErmm

harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Earplugs are the only way I get to have a lie in, otherwise up at dawn.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

someone to keep you warm at night is a must...just make sure they don't snore...                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

A roll of bin bags,

they are really indispensable at a rally,

Because they can be used as.

1 emergency waterproofs on the way ( those were the days eh! )

2 emergency waterproofs, when you get there,

3 emergency dry bags for your gear in the tent ( Keeps em nice and wet for Sunday ride home)

4 Blag bags for all your female mates when they blitz the stalls, ( that will take a full roll of big uns )

5 emergency hot air balloon,  ( now you know wot those big black things were in Farmyard Party airspace )

6 emergency rally virgin kidnap hood (don't forget the holes, the gimp mask and the breathing straw)

7 emergency 15 pints of Guinness and a Vindaloo ......................................................................................................................................

marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Toilet LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

plenty of beer                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption