screw loose?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2011 20:34:25 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me and mi m8 got beaten up by a lesbian.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I,m still laughing at AD & his fookin ipod !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Once threw mi underpants at a woman bass player at rock n blues rally.                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

but were you still in em act?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I was in a cafe yesterday when I suddenly realised I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat of the music. I started to feel better, finished my coffee and noticed that everybody was staring at me...... Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod....   PML A D, you crease me up LOL   Loving your joke D C LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been saving all mi toe nail clippings for the past few years, so i have built a model of the Taj Mahal, it has windows and everything.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

That is soooooooooo gross AD!!! and you were my fave funny biker!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Finally done it after practicing for ages i can now turn the kettle off using the power of my mind.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 766 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption