Filtering

103 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2011 14:03:51 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

The flashing of headlights is NOT an indication it is safe to pull out it is the same as sounding your horn                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

My thoughts exactly JP, he shouldn't have pulled out whether he was flashed or not cos I was along side him.  But that was his 'proof' that he was indicating, the phantom oncomer flashed him so he must have been!   My ar*e!!!   The main reason I posted in here though, was to try and warn newcomers about the dangers of filtering, and I'm not saying don't do it, just remember that if owt goes wrong, whether you are in the right or not, it's you that will come off worst.  Until they legitimise corporal punishment for injuring a biker (I wish) then car drivers will have to sprout an extra pair of eyes not us.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

It's on the way after that guy got jail for knocking the biker off when he was filltering. The driver said in court there wasnt enough room so I moved over to block him. the courts responce was if there wasnt enough room why didnt you move to your left?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1396 seconds. There are 956 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption