Price of Fuel

91 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2011 21:21:25 by bikerbitch | Go to original / last post
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

The one on FB to keep a litre below £1 seem to have dates for protests at various refinery/depots thru the u.k from Dundee down                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The only way i ignore the fuel rise is to think of the fun factor! stick wiv me it kinda makes sense lol.... yeah we all hav to go to work to earn our crust to hav our fun! and tbh we can all bitch about the fuel cost but its never goin to change! so unless we all drive at or below the speed limit n all own dreary fuel economical cars then well lets be honest life has to go on sooooo...... fill ur bike up ride for an hr n see how much that hr cost! ok so forget insurance, tax, maintenance n blah blah just put it to the test :) im guessin even if there were people out there that were to break the speed limit or even double it ( u may laugh but there are people out there doin such things lol) its not gona be much more than about a tenner n hr. Now come on a tenner for that much fun cant be bad :)
i know whats coming from all you harley and big engined bikers.... it cost me way more than that.... well u know wot ... slow down then :) only joking! seriously tho when u bought ur bike u didnt think oh this is goin to be economical (NO) but wot u did say was man im gona hav me some fun :) ive got a couple of toys and this is how i equate my fun lol.... v8 super charged jag £20-£25 per hr ajp8 tvr £35- £40 per hr 4 stroke yamaha jet ski £15 per hr 600rr £10 per hr so for as little as £80 i can spend n hr wiv each and hav the biggest cheesy grin on my faceBig smile SERIOUSLY THE PRICE OF FUN IS PRETTY CHEAP, JUST GO N ENJOY Thumbs Up PS for about £2 n hr theres such a thing as a yzf125r :) now theres some cheap cheap fun lol. had 1 and it just flat refused to drink anything :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

well if you think paying almost £6.00 a gallon is right try this  £4.80 duty £1.20 fuel fun                                                                                                                                                                              
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

Aint got a problem with filling my bike tank and having fun,its the cost getting to work and back to earn the money to pay for that tank full,at or below the speed limits .I like loads of others need transport cos of stupid o'clock starts finishes and then theres rest of the mundane things like food etc.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Fxr sounds like your in transport with the start times and I agree dont like having to pay that much duty just so I can go to work to pay tax on my wages and more tax on my shopping and then the shopping bill going to cover the transport costs on my groceries
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh well was trying to lighten the mood never mind! my point was we all hav to work to hav fun. cost me bout £120 a week to travel around in my big old work van and thats just for diesel! then theres the congestion charge n then parking...... there u go thats 3 moans ive had n ive not even started on parking tickets lol n that just 1 reason why we should work to live n hav fun n not live to work! its all about the fun guys and unless ur goin to run for priminister n change things then well were just stuck wiv it! we are british remember, we just roll over n take it, nothins gona change n gettin annoyed definately isnt gona help! my point was to try n forget all the crap that goes on in this country n just hav fun when u can! surely life is about enjoying urself :)                                                                                                                                                                             
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

Yep I do jp,aircraft.Youve just said it all there. Bit hard to forget the crap speedjunkie,the whole point of this is the cost it takes to make a bit,in reality all I get every year is a pay cut,I cant pass on my costs to my employer, the way its going fun will be way down the list . Maybe we British are about to change our servile stance
Blackie's Profile
Blackie

In: Tewkesbury

What really pisses me off is the fact those bastard bankers are still paying themselves huge bonuses! Stop that shit and there would be no need for fuel duty increases.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All i need is a job in France and i'm off is something i used to say a lot, trouble is the reality is somewhat different, now i've got nowt holding me back if i had the balls to up sticks and go...   I still dunno what the answer is.... but jobs are hard enough to find in a country where you speak your mother tongue let alone in a country where you just about can speak the lingo....                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Fuel Protest 2011. check this link out,it will give you all the dates for fuel protest,and you can sigh a petition.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

petition link,   www.fairfuelUK.com

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption