You've Been nabbed

23 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2011 16:25:06 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The NABD "you've been nabbed 20" rally will take place between 6th and 8th may at Astle park, Chelford in Cheshire. This year there is a limit of 3000 tickets which go on sale tomorrow 4th January from their website nabd.org.uk. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

YAY im goingBig smileBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

think myself and ned may go , was good last year ! will discuss it ,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

carrie..........just be firm, tell ned he HAS to goLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Kinda local to me this one and I fancy it  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

NED would def go , its me who has to sort out family and weekends off lol, i am the awkward one :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Think we will be there ... depending on the weather ... 

Will have to see if we can get us all together this year ... Stuart, Peter & Ken  !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

is it on events yet?????                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Woo Hoo  that's my tickets ordered  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

No Anneka, it's not been submitted to the BikerMatch event calendar.    Bluesbiker, if you submit this event to the BM calendar will you add the  post code please?   Cheers Sandi Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

It actually says there is no postcode because it's a field !!!! but does give SK11 9AQ  to put in sat-navs to get to Chelford where I suppose it will be well signposted    Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Barmouth is the weekend before so may be too much of a clash for some                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

And Into the Valley is week before so that's me not able to go....definitely want to try out a NABD rally though....heard really good reports Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Event has been submitted.   Violet, look out for the Autumn nabdness event that takes place in oxfordshire in the eeerrr autumn there will be a few at this one to.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

ta bluesbiker....thought there was another one but wasn't sure Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I think thats gonna be 9th - 11th September and will be at enstone Airfield. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

oohhh buggsy !!! 

With a long weekend in Barmouth not sure I will be fit to do this the week after ... its only local so if we are not fir for it we can come over for the day Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Nab'd is usually the same weekend as the Thundersprint in Northwich... Missed it the last 2yrs with doing Nab'd, so might give it a whirl this year, especially with other commitments and BM events in the mix                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

yoooooooo  hooooooooo  Kwak   can we have this added to events please   Hug   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sharky -I did thundersprint last year & bumped into peeps who were doing nabd, nipped over to thundersprint in the day then went back to nabd for the evening jollities....sorted                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1617 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption