is life too short

25 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2011 20:45:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lost another mate on new years eve only 40 years old, so why do we look for somebody, life is just too short to waste time, ride bikes drink beer, and be with somebody life is just too short for all this hate in this fookin daft world we live in, to all out there live to ride.
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sorry to hear that hun Unhappy     someone i know..died early hours this morning..     he was playing footy with kids ont green yesterday, right as rain.   they think its a suspected heart attack.   he was only in his late 50's   You're damn right... get out there and enjoy... life is too short....                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Commiserations..... its awful to lose someone close and/or know of someone too young to die.    So too right, we should all try to enjoy life while we can instead of moping around being miserable and I'm going to try to adopt that philosophy myself this year !                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Thinking of you both, and their families Hugxx                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When i stand in the front of the gates i want to know why, what is wrong with this world , think im a bit fed up now why is it all money why are not people nice anymore if this is it i don't think i can be aresed anymore.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Sorry to hear about your mate, I've lost far too many friends well before their time - but if you learn to live more, something good will have come from his death.   In the meantime, from your comment above you should read:-   http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cant-Be-Arsed-Richard-Wilson/dp...1906032378   Chin up bud!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

AD, so sorry to hear of your loss. I can fully sympathise with you. Dont know what else to say x                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Nothing to add AD but thinking of you....and it's just s**te sometimes

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Lifes too short full stop, we should appreciate everyday we wake up and see the sky and sun shining but we don't...                                                                                                                                                                                 
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Life is to short and im sorry to hear of your loss Act......i to have lost two people this Xmas, one to cancer and the other hung himself....

All i can say is do what you like doing and do it now don't wait and say  later......

And if your feeling sad give someone a call and pick yourself up.

Make this year the best ever for you and the people around you.

Catch you out there somewhere this year.
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Very sorry AD .... message me and if a hug will help at all .... sooooo sorry xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

same here, boxing day for me, lad 10 years younger than me, and just getting his life sorted, re married 2 months, been definatly one of those years, find i can`t be bothered with idiots,     but getting to understand the true value of life, friends and memories. good luck to us all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sorry to hear your news AD & Kaz.

Losing somone just before Xmas I know the feeling ... Yes life is too short ... Concentrate on the joy of their lives tho, not the sadness of their passing ... Big hugs to you both.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hey AD..thinking of you Hug Hang on in there and reach out to your buddies. You've certainly cheered me up thro some grotty days with your hilarious/bizarre (!!) posts on here and I'm sure there are loads of us on here sending you positive vibes thro the ether.
Ride safe mate XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Feck it mate, we should and need to be arsed, we owe it to our friends and loved ones who have died or been killed to live our lives to the fullest, we owe it to them because if a person wants to sit around mopping wasting their life away I'm sure the departed would have gladly swapped with you..... Secondly you owe it to yourself, what's the point sitting around saying one day I would like to do this and that, just do it, or something get up, pull your fingers out your asses and go do what ever it is you always wanted..... The only person stopping you is yourself ..... Live it and love it one chance at it.... No dress rehearsals
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

That is so true John ...... I have lost friends and family and have struggled in the past to understand why .... But keeping them close and living my life to the fullest is the only way I know to make their passing easier. Not one of them would have wanted me to give up on life.

AD its never easy when we lose people from our life but remember the laughs you had together and keep those memories near. Handshake

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Exactly friends and loved ones would kick our asses if they thought we were gonna give up and mourn ourselves into a bad place, don't mourn a passing celebrate the life they had remember the laughs and the smiles raise a glass have a cry but don't waste away your precious moments of your life in a bad place it's the last thing your loved ones would want for you...
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

To Actdaft & KazHug and to everyone that has lost someone. There is no rhyme nor reason for what happens at times.  After my own loss of a mate who hung himself just after the Farmyard last year and then one to long term illness, my thoughts now are live each day as if it could be last, don't fret over things that are outwith our control and treat and we want to be treated in this life. Most importantly, don't waste the gift we have been given.  If anyone needs a wee blether, please do not hesitate to pm me.  I found it helped me greatly, that's what so nice about this site. Katie xx
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

a smile can make someone's day.....very simple to do, and would make the world a better place if more people did it xxx Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe

AD and Kaz, im very sorry to hear you lost a mate. 

And Yes life really is too damn short as iv found out in my life, i'v lost family, over 10 friends and my wife and im not even 26 yet, so yes life is way too short to hate, be miserable, sit around going woah always me and what not. You have to grab life and live life to the fullest you possibly can, other wise not only is life a waste but also insulting to those that lived life as much as they could to find it was cut short. 

Live life not just for yourself but also for those you have lost                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5664 seconds. There are 536 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption