Age gap, does it work?

33 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2011 01:49:45 by paneurojim | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

good response  thanks as we [work mates ,all feel the same way ,enjoy it while it lasts ,                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

LOL Coster!!! You have cheered me up   Big smile      and wise words from Roxie  too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Too right for him and it might go all the way too and lastSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My  x husband was 16 yrs older than me....the age gap didn't matter to me or him ....especially when he ran off with my best friend who was the same age as me !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

i dont think it matters, but that will always be up to the two involved as to wether it works or not, and none have any issues with it , i am 7 yr older that the yeti(ned)and so far it def works for meWink, personality counts more as to wether you click or not !
Nicholls's Profile
Nicholls

In: stalybridge

most things other people worry about in these situations are irrelevant.
the only people it has anything to do with are the two people it concerns, if you don't like it then tough tit as my grandad used to say lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well said Nicholls, its nobody's business but there's.   Personally I don't think age matters, there are so many other factors to weather it works or not, age is just one.

My X was only a year older then me, but is it a fail after 13 years or just time to move on ???  Maybe ill go for an older man next time hehe

Sugar Daddy's apply to Shaza hehe  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My ex was 5 years older than me and it lasted over 14 years after only knowing each other 7 weeks when we got wed!   Couldn't really comment on a larger age gap as had no experience of it, but good luck to anyone who finds someone to share their life with, whatever the age differences if it works.                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

I've done the toyboy thing...he was 15 yrs younger than me....and he's the ex i get along with the most. It was the fact he's from Crete that split us up...not the age gap, so i'm all for disregarding the age and concentrating on the elusive spark instead Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't think age matters at all, either way. As long as there's mutual attraction and common interests no reason things shouldn't work out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Welcome to the site.  Please note one basic rule of the forums though - NO CAPS IN FORUM SUBJECTS.
I'll fix it this time only  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Why's that Matt, does it cock things up or is it the text shout thing?                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

6ypsy you got it                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 760 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption