Age gap, does it work?

33 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2011 01:49:45 by paneurojim | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lets have your say,my mates 53 ,she is 34 when they met it was fine Hug                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

My Grandma was 84 when she passed 2 years ago ... her partner (but not my grandfather) was 62 & they had been together for 40 years, never married & but that never stopped them. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

age is but a number, if it works, and their happy then it's all good in my book                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

53, 34 - they're grown-ups who can make their own decisions.                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

it works just the same as no age gap. what is the defenition of "works" these days ? if they break up after 10 years everyone will say  - see - told ya it wouldnt work :)   meanwhile everyone the same age will have had shorter relationships without being noticed.   if it makes people happy even for a short while go for it                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I met my (ex) husband when I was 17 and he was 33.  Any problems we had were nothing to do with any age gap, it didn't feel like there was one.   He was 60 last month, and unfortunately for me I now look more his age than he does.   So from the other side of the coin, if that's what having a younger bit of stuff does for you tell your mate to lap it up...   As long as they're happy what does age matter?                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

In my experience it does matter, but then i dont have much to go on. Depends on a lot of things i suppose...                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

My experience is that age is irrelevant. If it works go for it!   Life's too short                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Doesn't matter....   so all you significantly younger guys, stop trying to resist me cos you think you won't stand a chance         LOL    LOL  and double LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Any fit 25 year olds want to take part in an experiment with me ?   We can post our findings on this thread in a couple of years..... if i'm still alive....  (purely for scientific purposes of course)                                                                                                                                                                             
coster83's Profile
coster83

In: Lyme Regis

Yeah of course it works, normally its people that ask this question that have an issue though (in my limited experience). So errrr greenman, do you have anything you wish to discuss?

An Suzyamki, I wouldnt resist. I might scream a little but I certainly wouldnt resist.
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I prefer a man that knows what he's doing.....but am willing to be proved wrong!

ianrobbo's Profile
ianrobbo

In: Wakefield

your as old as the woman you feel!!Wink  I'm of the opinion age differential matters less as you age!! does that make sense ?? most of my relationships have been with younger women, "fate not planned"Confused I'd like to say it works, but I'm on my own again!!Cry  each person and circumstance is unique, so my motto still is, if you believe in the person go for it!! life's too short to not at least give it a try!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

had partners much older and much younger and also same age .... although not all at the same time lol age was never the issue - it is the relationship that mattersSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roxie 1963's Profile
Roxie 1963

In: Darlington

Age difference does not matter unless you make it matter. Nothing has meaning except for the meaning you give it. Stereotyping men or women by age is as ridiculous as stereotyping by hair colour or shoe size. if you want to be truly happy then drop all your baggage and be interested in people for who they really are.
Smarty_UK's Profile
Smarty_UK

In: Bournemouth

As long as they are both over the legal age of consent and not cradle snatching, it shouldn't matter to anyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Age is only a number, what matters is how you feel about each other                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

if age doesnt matter then why do young men want older women and older men want younger women - but - young women want older men and older women want younger men. no wonder there so many singles out there - maybe easyer to stay single and just have good friends with perks :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Theres an age gap of 12 years between me and Mr Ken doesnt seem to be a problem :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

It works until it doesn't work.   Then there's always modern chemistry.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption