I know I'm not exactly new but..

13 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2011 18:30:45 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello again, excuse this being the third "Hi" since I first joined in Oct 2007 (but thats only about one a year so far LOL  and I wasn't on the forums that much) ... and anyway there's bound to be lots of new people I don't know yet........... Thumbs Up    Some of you folks know I moved house in 2010 which was a major deal, it being a whole house renovation. That stopped me going on line quite a bit and riding the bike too, for most of the year Cry  Now thats sorted, and it being the start of 2011 and new year resolutions ahead, decided to make it my mission to be more sociable this year, get out and about again, and meet friends old and new so just renewed my membership for a whole year;  no excuses now not to drop into the forums and get out and about on the bike and meet lots of people, old and new, with a bit of luck!   So HI again Hug                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

SUZYYYYYY!!!

Good to see you back lady :-) one of the 1st friends I made on BM big huggles xxx

Glad to hear your going to get out more this year you missed loads last year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ps don't be letting your son pack your bike for you xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Cathy and Happy New Year and big welcome back to BMHug   Will definately catch up with you sometime soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Hiya   welcome welcome welcome   see ya later in the year perhaps   Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hiya lots starting to go onto events pages so get your tent out and polish ya pegs                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi and welcome back                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hiya Suz...good to see you back here. x                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

Cheers folks. Ha ha Shell, I'll be packing my own bike from now on now Ive replenished my camping gear !!!   And Karey, hope we can have a meet up when weather picks up a bit, sedate ride over to Squires maybe ... I'm a bit rusty !!   Nice to see you again Dark Carnival   and nice to be welcomed back by a few peeps I dont know yet, but hope to!    Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yep.,.. definately.  I've been to Squires today..first time for a couple of months...it was busy too!    I've definately gotta get Zig dusted off and get over there again soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

W B Suzy, nice to see you again, perhaps we'll meet up again sometime.    Sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

I hope so Sandi, was nice to meet you  too Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi suzy welcome Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 645 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption