Happy New Year

18 Posts | Latest reply on 01/01/2011 22:17:40 by kendress | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As 2011 approaches we look back over a very full 2010 and would like to thank everyone on BM for making it so.

Lots if ups and downs, thankfully more ups, made some great new friends, lost some too but they live on in our hearts.

We would like to wish everyone and all your families a Happy New Year and a safe 2011 no matter what you do or where you go

Shell n Ian
XxxX
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

happy new year to all here at BM. may 2011 bring us a little more love, luck and happiness. look forward to seeing you all over the coming year                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Happy New Year to you all.   All the very best for 2011 to all my friends and those I've yet to meetHug   Ride safe and have fun   Kaz xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
celia60's Profile
celia60

In: yeovil,somerset

Happy New Year to Everyone lets hope it is better than 2010 Lots of Love Celia                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

catch ya`s ramoora i`m goona party happy 9` clock when it comes  lol xxxx marty

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Wishing all on BM a happy and prosperous  2011, ride safe til we meet again,   lots of love  from Nut   xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

take a cup o`friendship now..... to all my mates here  good health x                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Happy New Year All ......Lets hope 2011 is a happy and safe one for all Beer

J x

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I spent 2010 on the dole so can't see it not being better as i'm now in gainfull employment.   My thanks go to good freinds off here who helped me out on numerous occasions   To those and everyone else, have a wonderfull and prosperous new year. GeekCoolBeer HOOTENANNY!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope 2011 is a good year for everyone .....   Karen xx                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Merry new year to everyone on BM! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes thanks, but i don't                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I do but only very occasionally LOL Happy New Year Folks                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Happy new year to one and all. May your tank always be full...........bring on the good weather.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Well hello 2011Thumbs Up   Wishing you all health wealth and happiness for the rest of this New YearBeer   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

happy new year. glad to see the back of the last decade                                                                                                                                                                             
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

Beer Happy new year to everyone. 

keep it safe and have fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
kendress's Profile
kendress

In: bath

wishing one and all a very happy and stranglely sober new year.......
ride safe, stay upright.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption