Ride of Respect- Wootton Bassett 03/04/11

26 Posts | Latest reply on 03/04/2011 21:33:28 by fogster | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For those wanting to attend this event please be aware that there are approx 44 bike spaces left on the 10:00hrs-11:00hrs slot, and then it's full.  This year the event has been limited to 10,000 bikes.  If you are interested then go to Afghan Heroes website and follow their links.
Shazza75's Profile
Shazza75

In: Birmingham

I'm in the 10-11 slot, already booked and going on my own :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I would have loved to do this but it clashes with MCN at Skegness

Shaz look on events page see if you can hook up with other members going :-) I am sure there will be more of you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Shazza75's Profile
Shazza75

In: Birmingham

Good idea Shell, would be nice to have company for the ride down. I was on a 125 last year so didn't attend and this was the first thing i wanted to do when i passed my test.   Have added myself to the events calendar so if anyone is going via or from the Midlands and doesn't mind me tagging along please let me know as i wont be able to post after today when my membership runs out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Hiya, is there going to be a meet up point at or near event. I'll be arriving for the 10am slot.                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

you'll probably see loads of bikes at the various service areas on the M4 Harry.We are coming from Bristol so it'll be Leigh Delamere for us.Coming from your end of the motorway,I'm sure you'll meet up with plenty at Membury. By the way,do you still do that thing with the mirror?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Won't be stopping at services unless a pee stop called for! It wasn't a mirror but the corner of a plate glass window, fall over on one leg now or is it because its after the pub shuts Geek this looks like it fits.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am travelling down on the sat from scotland, with a couple of the guys , got 12 oclock slot                                                                                                                                                                              
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

Got my place confirmed today 8-9 slot any one travelling down from midlands area fancy hooking up for ride down let me know...:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

another BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Dinkybiker's Profile
Dinkybiker

In: Swindon

I'm going and in the 11-12 slot but more than likely arriving bang on 11 or a bit before as going to try and catch friends who are in the 10-11 slot.                                                                                                                                                                              
fogster's Profile
fogster

I'm going down for this early slot 8-9... If any one is going down from the midlands & wants to hook up to ride down let us know..:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

Now changed my slot they have re opened some till this sun 27th... I'm now on the 11-12 slot if any one going down from the midlands on same slot n fancies hooking up for ride down let us know..:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I'm on the 8am-9am slot (Christ, what was I thinking). Anyone going from South Yorkshire for the early slot? Can you give my door a wallop to make sure I'm up or shall I get an elite alarm clock (mum) to come and stay.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cheers to everyone who is doing this ........ good on you xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
fogster's Profile
fogster

Gonna be a fab day me thinks rain or shine..!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it is a toally awesome day very emotional - only problemo last year is that the allocated time slots go out the window!!! we waited 3 hours on the airfield runway waiting to be called to do our ride through so that was a bit that wasnt so good but the rest is totally amazing - x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 986 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption