2011 new yr new start!!

6 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2010 15:15:16 by busakev | Go to original / last post
sarahjaneslade's Profile
sarahjaneslade

In: RG31 BERKSHIRE
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well thats xmas almost over would hope all had a good one..   WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY NEW YR ALL THE BEST FOR 2011 RIDE SAFE AND BE HAPPY.....L&R                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

well i am gonna celebrate xmas just a little bit longer - then the new year then january, february, march .... and so on lol   but wishing you a very happy new year too sarah....   and ditto for everyone to ride safe and stay safe and be happy xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I aint had me xmas dinner yet Sarah, due to unforseen circumstances, so  I aint in a rush to get to the New year, not at my age anyway. Rushing could be fatal LOL    Thank you, I wish you a happy and healthy new year too   Sandi Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                    
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lovin your xmas pressie, was the sheep included?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

happy new year everyone Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
busakev's Profile
busakev

In: Croydon

Happy New Year to you all, Going to start the year as I mean to go on, a ride out to Brighton tonight with a mate. Then a ride along the coast line. So if you see a Busa and a FJR parked up come and say hi.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 317 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption