custom bikes & trikes

11 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2007 18:39:36 by Sexysmirnoff | Go to original / last post
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

at the victoria pub coalville on sunday 06/05/07                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

anyone with a car big enuf for me and kids going?? cos would love to be there!! and am only 8 miles from coalville!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

make that two cars i wanna cum too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

ive got a car its only a five seater                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i,m going if i get back in time                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

starts at 10am until 5pm adult £2.50 children free o.a.p free                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

thought is was early evening , cause market is norm 1st sunday or have they stopped that                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

they must have it said custom bike & trike show                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

did u have a great time,bet it was fantastic,me n betty need to make friends wiv sum1 who has a minibus i think!!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

yes some nice bikes there not many in show and lots of better ones on the car park. it was packed and the weather was alright.got back put the bike away got in the house and then it started to rain.Big smilethat saved a lot of cleaning Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lmao yes jen cum on gys                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7676 seconds. There are 652 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption