RIP the Random Rant Thread...

39 Posts | Latest reply on 23/12/2010 15:29:15 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh God,WB's off ranting again,no stopping her now. Here have Hug Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

LOL Hugs hun lol hun hugs! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would like to rant at the amount of Hugs hun lol hun hugs going on here. Stop it right now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ranting wrath? Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh yes indeed,wrath in a ranting stylee. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tc was far more entertainingDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry,i'll bugger off then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

to the pie shopEmbarrassed nom nom                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Their shut this time off night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that'll be they're lovey                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry for the spelling mistake,i shall use my spell checker next time. How very bad of me. Tsk tsk. So uneducated me is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Don't be doing that - your spell checker will be putting umlaut diacritics everywhere! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

D'oh,how silly of me to forget. A reasonably placed Umlaut works wonders. Strange how the word Umlaut doesn't have one.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sniggerSmile men ehLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

It's good to see you back, Lou. And to reawaken the random rant thread. This site's been the poorer without you.

I don't always agree with everything you say, but I'm always glad to read your reasoned arguments. So, at some point, I'll be inspired to have a rant about something myself. In the interim, yes it's ridiculous that the Random Rant thread should be locked but then we poor lambs shouldn't be confused by old threads being reopened should we?
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

This site's been the poorer without you.

Whereas I'm just poor LOL Cheers Cata!

Life would be oh so dull if everyone agreed all the time & I do try to be reasoned... even if my logic is kind of skewed in a Wannabish stylee Wink

No ranting since June though? You guys must be real happy with your lots in life! You'd all be looking out for the 4 horsemen if I came back rant-free LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

On the 3rd day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me,
13 fake job offers,
Plus the 6 yesterday,
& a bailiff at the front door! LOL

Bog off & lemme enjoy my Xmas in the pretend happyland that is Wannabe-World Angry

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds a good place to be !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I've unplugged the phone & am ignoring the front door... So far, so good Ian! Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1179 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption