Happy Holidays! What? Holidays?

8 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2010 10:42:24 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Is anyone else getting sick of being wished "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" by the latest politically correct corporates trying not to upset anyone?   It's MERRY CHRISTMAS ffs!!!!   Sorry, rant over.  Happy Holidays everyone LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't have time to watch telly etc so for me it is still Merry Xmas to everyone!!!!   And I work for a Council!!!! Being politically correct has a time and a place and this ain't one of them!!!   Happy Happy Happy XmasBeerxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
bend1x's Profile
bend1x

In: Birmingham

I agree totally Matt!
A winterfest is something you wear under your shirt to keep warm!                                                                                                                                                                             
Gyps's Profile
Gyps

In: Another World

Problem solved -

Bah Humbug Everyone

LOL LOL LOL
LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

20 years ago, whilst on a nightschool course, I brought cards in for my classmates... Seemed a fairly "normal" thing to do? One of the recipients launched into a complete tirade at me, announcing he was Jewish & letting me know just how much he took offence at my futile gesture to "convert him". WTF?! LOL It's a friggin' card with cutesy critters on it, not a passage from the NT!

The following year, I didn't so much as mention the C word, just in case... Then lo & behold, the numpty turns round & gives ME a Christmas card! When I expressed my surprise, given that the previous year he'd taken such offence due to his religion, he then declared that I must be a "Nazi"! LOL I guess it was just any old excuse to lay into me? Another of my devoted fans Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wish a Jehovah Witness a merry christmas. Makes them really happy the door knocking annoying folk. Matt,seeing as i'm an hour ahead of the UK like yourself,is it possible to have my post time in Euro hours? Just to confuse people. LOL Happy christmas one and all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Well everyone says Felith Navidad where I am at the mo so no problemo lol Have a good one                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

U in Spain then twin?   bet its warmer than here lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 1979 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption