Just done a search....

50 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2010 11:53:27 by Phil | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

on people in my age range within 50 miles of my area................am now depressed. Most are attached/cohabiting or cant be arsed. I must live the in the arsehole of the uk Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

there must be some mistake - perhaps you need to seek legal advice lol perhaps that means you northerners are better at finding a mate perhaps - if so then it sure to be your turn soon me hopes for you xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Nope, i officially live in the arsehole of the UK...I thought that a while ago, but i've confrimed it this evening. My only matches are over the age of 50! Am doomed i tell thee! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey i am from manchester originally....we mancunians are sound our kid !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

things are looking up then!

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Originating there doesnt wash am afraid....                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

Oh dear - fingers crossed for you then xx                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Am not too worried...their loss not mine lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

All in good time - patience is a virtue - and there is a time and a place for everything.....just wait and see....                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I was just being nosy, not actively looking. Am happy as i am, but would have been good to find other people to go down the pub with...in my age range lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

oh there must be someone up your way just up for a chat and a laugh at the pub - in your age range - surely to god!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Apparently not....have been here some time now, and never found anyone local Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

you might have to do what i do then and resort to girlie mates - i always find them so much more reliable than anyone else xx alternatively you could suggest a BM night in your area!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

tried that, failed miserably........given up. Oh well, back to the drawing board!                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

what! give up on girlies or a BM night in your area??                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Both.....its more difficult than it looks

kooky's Profile
kooky

perhaps you need to start a post then......night out in blackburn.....i would come given enough notice as i work alot                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

I've started many.....Blackburn is too far for everyone....so now i dont bother, thanks for your support though Kooky x                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York

Steph....HugStop being ageist!! There are old men out there in their 40's    .... it's young-at-heart you should be looking for. Trust me , been there and had fun!!
Good Luck girl ( and Happy Xmas !) x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and whats wrong with peole in there 50,s .im 50 in 3 weeks ouch , and most of my friends are younger than me  , and i ride more miles than all of them put together..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4380 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption