A festive hello from a New Boy

16 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2010 14:33:16 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Pippinz's Profile
Pippinz

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I thought after having a sneak view of what goes on I would eventually join and say hello to you more seasoned veterans.

I will be around some of the Circuits, club racing this year, mainly Mallory, Oulton and Cadwell with the sidecar or spannering for my much more talented son on his 125.

I'm also looking forward to the odd weekend bash now I have a little more time on my hands and hope to meet some of the character from the site.

On a final note I would like to wish all the members a very Merry Christmas, happy and enjoyable year to come.

pipz                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hi Pip & Welcome.

You will find that there will be LOTS of weekends away & rides out ... when the weather starts to behave a little lol 

In the mean time Happy Holidays Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Welcome to the nut house pipz all the best to you over the holls hope to see you about soon john                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome and have fun                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

hi welcome go for it                                                                                                                                                                             
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

welcome to the BM pip have a great xmas and a good new year                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Hiya and welcome to BM                                                                                                                                                                                 
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hi pip..... welcome to BM ... make yourself a brew and check out the events page and keep an eye out on the threads for those odd weekend runs Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi pipz, season's greetings and welcome to the club Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Pipz   Welcome to BMHug   There will be loads of things going on during the year, keep an eye on the events, get your name added to any you want to attend. You will always be made welcome.    Good Luck to you and your lad with the racing!Thumbs Up   Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you best order your straight jacket now.....hold on i think matt sends them out f.o.c lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Pippinz's Profile
Pippinz

In: Derby

I will speak to the owner of the Ostrich pub in Ashbourne and organise a weekend my self. It's biker friendly they have camping facilities and I'm sure he will put some entertainment on, there are also some great local rideouts to enjoy.

If anyone is cold turkey and missing two wheel action there is the Plum Pudding on Boxing day for the die hards. I will be there and for any nutter that turns up please seek me out and say hello

pipz                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

hey pipz there's a bunch of us had a brill night at the winking man. . . Think it's near you. And returning for a mad night has already been mentioned, so look out for that                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Stick it on the events page Pip .... There are a few die hards on here or is that nutters LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the site pip

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yes another Hobbit to the ever growing hoard wahooooooooo

Hiya and welcome to BM (basically mental) mooch look then jump straight in with ur boots on lol

BJ xxxxxxxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6055 seconds. There are 881 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption