letter to santa.

55 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2010 15:53:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

stop being a wuss and pick it up and eat the whole bloody lot!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have you seen mi carpet, the C.S.I would have a hard time trying to piece that together.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

i didn't say eat the dead body just the bloody sandwich                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That bacon was that rare, a good vet could have got it back on its feet.                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

you really got an animal fetish me thinks - perhaps you need to ask santa for summat associated with animals and sticks!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No i hate all animals, like robots.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

I robot....love that film                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Dear Santa,

Please send me at least half a dozen wedding commissions, workshop bookings by the bucketload & lots of customers with lots of spending money at the shows.

Kthxbye xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks santa for yet more snow......not !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dear Santa,don't bother turning up,you never normally do.
Fat ****.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

santa doesn't come to those who don't believe in him!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never said i don't believe in him,just said he never turns up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And he don't bring what i ask for, git.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that's cos you've been a very naughty boy!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I didn't know it was against the law.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption