winter rebuild

27 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2011 18:31:09 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

just tighten up the chain on the sink and you will be fine                                                                                                                                                                              
Nicholls's Profile
Nicholls

In: stalybridge
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

my garage is an icy cold concrete box with no electricity so i run an extension cord into the garage under the door to power a few halogen lights and use the barbecue to provide a bit of heat and i can put my camping kettle on it as well. its not ideal but its fairly comfortable and i can still work at night so it might be worth a try.
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Used my kitchen as spray shop for GPX fairings-food tasted odd for a while-can,t get bike indoors as 3rd floor flat & lift aint big enough!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

take it up in bits then. i've done bikes in cellars and attic rooms. where there's a will there's a wayApprove                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

old red mate i once rebuilt and RD200 dx twin in my bed room on the 3rd floor  lol was all well till i had to get it out but it rode down the stairs atreat Ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I rebuilt my R1 in my front room ..  and painted the wheels and frame in cellar                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

HMMMMMM ever wondered why we are all single ??LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 963 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption