Sharing some very bad news...

40 Posts | Latest reply on 16/12/2010 00:20:27 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
v1973m's Profile
v1973m

In: Church Gresley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Terribly sorry to hear of your tragic loss, my thoughts go out to your family xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Ian .. I'm so sorry to hear that Mike didn't make it ... BIG HUGS to you and Shell xxxxxxx   I have been a donor for as long as I can remember.. I used to give blood regularly too, but had to stop because of medication I was taking.   Sadly time ran out for Mike but if your posting prompts just one more person to register as a donor, thats good.   Thoughts and condolences to you xxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sending you a big hug Ian, it's good he went peacefully x                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Sorry to hear of your loss, thinking of  both you and your family Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ian, Roachy has asked me to post to say she's very sorry to hear about your loss.  She knew Mike very well and will deeply miss him.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Remember the good times...and smileSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Ian & Shell, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hope you're both coping ok. Big hugs to you both & your family Hug   as an aside, I too am on the donor register.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Our thoughts are with you both. XX                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Sorry to hear your sad loss..... thoughts are with you both Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Condolences and thinking of you both - he sounds like he was a very very special person indeed xxx Take care of each other xx                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

my condolencies to you both xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ian and I would like to thank everyone for you kind words, posts and PM's it's helped knowing all your support is out there.

Today will be a hard one, Mike will take his last ride, unfortunately on 4 wheels at 10mph not 2 wheels doing terminal speed of 172mph (for those who don't know Mike drag raced till cystic fibrosis stopped him)
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Shell and Ian...my thoughts are with you today.
My thoughts are also with my good friend Angie, who's baby son, Archie died at 21 weeks; she is absolutely devasted...Today is his funeral too.   Such a sad day...  love and hugs to you all xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My thoughts are with you Shell and Ian   And to your friend Karey                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Sorry to hear of your loss Ian  and we send our deepest sympathy to you both .                                                                                                                                                                                 
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

I'd like to extend a very big thanks to you all for your kind messages of support, both on here, and privately.   Mike's Funeral was a very fitting tribute, and I'm proud to have been part of it.    RIP Mike x                                                                                                                                                                               
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Hope today went well and that you have been able to celebrate and share what sounds like a very precious and special life - sadly the real mourning and grieving begins now.   Thinking of you   Know you will be stronger together and do hope the day was as it should be despite the sadness of it all.   Take care   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

My deepest sympathy to you and your family at this sad time, Katie Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

My thoughts are with you both, RIP Mike                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I truly hope that his send off will be a truly memorable one for all the right reasons :o) sorry for your loss hope this post generates a positive result for many more families Andy aka Hull750Rider                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption