Sat Nav?

41 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2010 12:28:18 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hey,
Thanks all. Some great info and tips on the Sat nav 'world'. I will be getting one and probably the Tom Tom Rider, as it sounds a good bet. Will be looking at 2nd hand too!   Brill to learn from other peoples experience, definitely can cut down on your own initial expensive mistakes.   I am going to Northern Spain and North Portugal on the bike for a month in July2011 (for those in the know I am not now going to Cambodia) A 'sat nav' as opposed to a 'sat nag' pillion (lol) will help me a lot me thinks, whilst there. In July 2010 I went there with a group of bikers and followed others! This year I am travelling alone and meeting friends over there as I have to miss Faro Cry (but luckily going to another rally there) Big smile Is the Tom Tom Biker ok for Spain and Portugal?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0781 seconds. There are 936 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption