Are Advanced Riders Really Safer?

57 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2010 22:27:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HEY, People,
cool yer engines,

Look we all take the same risks, and my wooden box will have Biker on the lid, not advanced rider/ track star on it

I could  not give a flying fook who is an advanced rider/ track day ace/ prospective helicopter pilotLOL

Must be the wine kicking in for me to be so outspoken Embarrassed

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

pass me a glass Marsey!   @ Dyna...Ay dead on! you've never done it but your qualified to say its of no benefit....and im not talkin about to you personally - im talkin generally too....so ya can get off your giraffe now!                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

I think there's only one way to sort this   FIGHT

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

get ya handbag out then!                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

Mmmm which to chose......my road one or my track one......                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

the biggest! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

sdv9r FIGHT you are on mate,
and my weapon of choice is............................... Jack DanielsClown (or bush mills just to keepKwakgirl happy and my Lisburn DA happy)

sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

Lol......i think i better stick to tea Stern Smile just in case i get pissed Beer and sign up for an I.A.M. course Clown                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

funny you should say that marsey just havin a nice glass of bush!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

Mmm not the sort of bush i was thining about ...........Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
marsey's Profile
marsey

Nectar........................I know its of topic, but i ave ad a few, so can get away with it ( not lol )                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

sdv...trust you!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

PMSLBeer                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

I know its of topic, but i ave ad a few, so can get away with it ( not lol )   As long as ya don't spill any, while you're riding your bike eh?  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

No more wine Kwack,
 just took me half an hour to open a Dairylea packet to make a toastie,

was like playing Tombraider......only harder,

outta here Nite Wink

DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Forget advanced training, just live here .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16e8Sm4PeII                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I don't necassarily people who have had advanced training are any better riders/ drivers than those who haven't,   I think it's more to do with attitude of the individual, some people are just better riders/drivers than others will be even after having had advanced training, some people are just more able to handle bikes/cars and have natural ability or a better feel for what's going on underneath them etc,etc...   Possibly doing trackday's would help, whether it would help the less able to become as good as someone with natural ability, well i guess thats another question entirly...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1297 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption