Heated Grips

10 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2010 20:13:53 by laimdan | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Essential item or are they for wussies?                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

For winter they are a must or if you have Artitis or some other type of joint or circulation problem......why be in pain.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used to think they were for wussies, since I bought my new bike (which has them) I have changed my mind, my pinkies are all aglow whilst riding in this weather.  Now where is that plug in riding suit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Wouldn't be without them now they work better with handguards though which are standard on mine I have just obtained a kit to make a diy heated jacket for 25 quid too not got around to finishing it yet but will report back   BT                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

i think my idea works best, dont ride the bike in winter                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

If i rode a sports bike i might have a different view                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i like BB's idea best! all over warmth!!

riden through the winters in the past, no prizes at the end of the day, just a salt eaten bike/trike. why do it?!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep gotta agree here, why take the chance of binning your pride and joy winter riding, stuff that when i was a lot younger and couldn't afford a car aswell as a bike i rode through winter, and all i got was cold, wet and a bent bike,   No thanks I'll let the car take me to work and back untill it's warmer, dryer and less salt encrusted... so probaly about July then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
James_P's Profile
James_P

In: Hertfordshire

Hi all, if anyone's interested I have 6 sets of Oxford Heated Grips for sale.  They're the latest 2010/2011 model and they retail for £80. I'm doing them for £55 delivered. (new)   http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ite...:MESELX:IT   Cheers ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

i got the new oxford sports heated grips an dont think much of em wish i had got the doctor bike ones ive used before on other bikes ,just as hot or hotter,more controlable and easyer to control spesh with gloves on and less than half the price of the oxford ones think the oxford ones are a rip off Dr Bike ones about 25 quid from JnS                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1791 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption