Martoone twice

102 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2011 01:52:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well i've finally finished mi novel. A nice tale of a dad who give's his son a furry little critter for x-mas, but he cannot spill water on it as it will turn into a lizzard and be very naughty. This should make me a wad of cash and i can go and live in the cairbbean in a grass skirt and look at ladies in the sea while drinking penicalada's and eating hot dogs.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

heehee very good LOLClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mi mate has told me that mi novel is already a film, so thats taken that up the torpedo tube, so i will not be going to the cairbbean for another week, best go buy some hot dogs tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

not burgers then                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Frogs legs tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

French cuisine then - very upmarket!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not really the frogs from pogmoor.                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

my kids had a load of pogs not heard of pogmoor though are the frogs just pogs off the moor - english frogs????                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Egyptian i think.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

wow pyramid pog frogs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bright yellow, think they might be poisonous so i will give them to the tramp who live's in mi shed.                                                                                                                                                                               
kooky's Profile
kooky

how could you treat a poor tramp sooo badly                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He nicked mi pants off the washing line.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

pants and frogs how lucky is he                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just had some oxtail soup, and it just make me wonder about all them ox's walking about in a field with no tails on.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

heh I just found your tramp again lol  you given him some of your soup!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gsd gam i was walkng down the syreret i  and i was a bit drunk but he told me i had the wrong shoes on and i said im not wearing shoes cos i am the resurection and i am the light and he said sorry mate but im gay and if you want to come back to my place thats when i siag oh god beam me up jeeeesus the baby foooook me i am a gay icon just like yer man god im talkinmng bollocks nar its cos im sexy like that  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I Agree with what he say's becouse the guy has talent but it just a pity he carn't get laid becouse he is a sasd fookwit,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I give in honsety i give in, i haven't got a clue please telll me cos im just a man.........................................bit pissed toneet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is there a god and a baby jeesus, and can i ask him what the fookin ell.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption