Bank holiday monday

48 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2007 15:20:55 by Istaqa | Go to original / last post
rach's Profile
rach

In: essex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi again everyone my daughter is with her dad this weekend and i am so bored. would love to be doing something good as we get an extra day off work but being lazy. Got up at 10.40 today, can't remember the last time i did that alone. Any ideas anyone:)                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi rach im not doing much either, taking dog walking for a few hours monday then hittin the pub !!!!!  lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

went out last night, feeling delicate today and suposed to be going out tonight too. What a life eh.                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

you go for it gal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!            Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

hows the head today rach - btw hi rach   Hope all on BM had a great weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

just saw your post sorry for not answering sooner. my head has been good and bad all weekend, wouldn't have had it any other way though. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

a weekend wasted is never a wated weekend LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

how was Isle of Wight BWB - any stories apparently my sis and co were up to mischief at Into the Valley                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 479 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption