another sick joke...

6 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2010 20:07:49 by Say_Ten | Go to original / last post
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Havin a smoke outside the pub last night and some person in a wheel chair said to me "why do you smoke when you dont have to?", I looked at him and asked "why the f*%$ are you wearing shoes?"   Sorry a bit on the edge.....                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

"a bit on the edge"    Kaz, I think that fell way off the edge  !!!     Funny as f**k though LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

woooo   thank god thought I may offend after posted had a omg momnet .... ta GT x                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i dont believe in pc if its funny everything is fair game :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

tee hee.

Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Lol, take a lot more than that to offend me ;)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3135 seconds. There are 989 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption