Scruffys Murphys in Brum Sat 27th Nov with Mucka

23 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2010 12:44:03 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mucka from TotalBikerFm is down in Brum this weekend for the bike show and he is heading to

Scruffy Murphy's, Newton Street, Dale End, Birmingham, B4 7LN

on Sat night to party ...................... about 7ish

So get your dancing shoes on and your beer head in place :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Think he will have missed the bike show by 27th DECEMBER!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

shud be november doh !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Sorry cant do brum as I have the final bits to sort for the xmas party have go to the harvie                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Sorry cant do brum as I have the final bits to sort for the xmas party have go to the harvie                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He was obviously posting on his own again bless him, Alzheimers is setting in                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Thats it just going to chuck this pile of crap across the room feed up with it posting stuff twice                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Its spell checker aint much cop either! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOLpmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

0   0                           \  /                           O                      / \       ll   The above bird will be there                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

DC  RC Think you pair are starting to gang up on me well I'm not worred.
I know my spelling is bad my grammer is rubbish and I cant do snip un glue but do I care no, cus I'm a bloke and I do blokey stuff like welding and hammering not girly stuff like spelling washing and ironing                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oooo Old Un would you like me to visit you with soup lol                                                                                                                                                                              
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire

Hey all, yes Mucka will be there with his TBFM thong on! Might have a couple of TBFM tshirts to give away if I have any left by the night time!

We will definately be painting the town TBFM on Saturday. Hoping 5-6 of the TBFM DJ's will be there to so should be a great night. We dont plan to sleep so if you cant make it early, still come along and we will see you some time between 7pm Saturday night and 7am Sunday morning!

Mucka.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I think we should have bets as to what time Mucka will hit the deck lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Probably depend on how lippy he gets up town and who to                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Best get me camera ready then !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sure you'll all have a good time, so take the camera so we can all see what you got up to!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Do you think pics of Mucka in a compromising position may be worth something lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Any takers lol                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Wont be at scruffy's this week, due to drinking way way too much alcohol there last week.... Dead   Hope ya all have a great time and if ya never been it is well worth a visit especially if you're an "old un" ( growls at BJ) like me... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 659 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption