Bike Show NEC - 27th Nove to 5th Dec

49 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2010 21:29:10 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Was there sat morning at some ungodly hour with Mucka and Stacey

Better layout than last year and lots to buy wahoooooo

missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me and Badger going on 4th day after my works xmas do:-( x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well you may as well stay over and come to the party then Miss VonD, you know you want to!  Have PMd Badger anyway, so start nagging lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yep you 2 get your butt to the xmas do                                                                                                                                                                               
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Going on the 4th :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i'm going with Jackie on the Sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sunday with boss mom-bill-bj-ken                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill hope your going to behave this time lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Be on my best behaviour and i'l try not to get lost this year Jackie                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill now that would be a first lol

You would not be you if we didnt lose you lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mind you bring some pennies with you Bill, there was some very nice cheese at the classic show the other week x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and i spotted some ye olde sweeties when i was there Sat                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Any wensledale cheese RC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Worthy Farm Cheddar, very, very nice!   Cheese is £6 or £10 depending on lump size, sweeties were dead expensive!  We've vowed to take a picnic this time rather than pay their prices!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ummmmm picnic Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
Dumass's Profile
Dumass

In: Enfield

I went yesterday with a big shopping list and all i came home with was a bag of microfibre cloths and some shoe cleaner. Wasn't a bad show it's just that there's not normally much to interest me in the clothing or accessories departments and one can only drool over the next bike unless the lottery win comes my way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Me and Tim going on the Sun too  ... wait for us guys!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

a will....... we in same hotel so dont leave without me either lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I went Saturday, was there from 0830 till 1030 for work :(

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I went to this today, with my mate Ian. We were there from about 11.30am til about 3.30pm. Thanks Ian, it helped take my mind off things.   I managed to take one photo, of Ducati's latest baby, the *Diavel, then my  batteries ran out of energy. Unhappy  *it means 'Devil'   Dear Santa, may I have a wind-up camera, oh no need, I've already got one that winds me up. LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5859 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption