Bike Show NEC - 27th Nove to 5th Dec

49 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2010 21:29:10 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Dont forget folks the bike show starts this weekend at the NEC with all the usual stuff

For those attending Xmas Party in Brum , quite a few of us are going on the Sunday 5th as its the last day so we're bargain hunting !!!!

kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

got my ticks ready to go                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I have our tickets. We just don't know when we will be going to the NEC. This weekend, we have to close the caravan in Essex up for the Winter so it looks like next weekend or possibly a weekday since I have 1 day's holiday from work left. 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cat i think you and Moon shud come to the xmas party and go to the show on the Sunday :) xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire

Im interviewing Jorge Lorenzo at the press meeting after he opens the show this saturday. Im gonna ask him about being a shadow champion to see if it winds him up!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mucka ask him if i can have his funky stereo shades whilst your there please lol                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

We are going Saturday 4th  Big smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

We are going Sunday the 5th lol                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

I've got my works Chrimbo do on the Sunday so it will have to be Saturday in case we get held up in traffic or weather or both on the way back  !!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Are you not staying for the xmas party on the sat nite ?                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Not as far as I know  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Anne tsk tsk going to be a fab nite                                                                                                                                                                               
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

was going on the 5th can a pay at the door?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

at the door or behind it MH lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anne, you can't come and not go to the party!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Leave it with me Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Aye come on you know you wanna lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Anyone going on Friday the 3rd?                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Kaz ninja, sunset and lone rider going on Sun the 5th after xmas pi$$ up ...........                                                                                                                                                                              
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Yeah, i'll be there (hopefully) on Saturday 4th. Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 996 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption