Swearing

10 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2010 19:16:18 by darkcarnival | Go to original / last post
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with other members. 
Due to complaints received from some members who may be easily offended, this type of language will no longer be tolerated. 
I realise the critical importance of being able to accurately express your feelings when communicating with members. 
Therefore, I propose a list of 13 New and Innovative 'TRY SAYING' phrases so that proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective manner between members...... 

Try Saying: 'I think you could do with more training'... 
Instead Of: 'You don't have a f***ing clue, do you? '... 

Try Saying: 'She's an aggressive go-getter'... 
Instead Of: 'She's a f***ing power-crazy b*tch!'... 

Try Saying: 'Perhaps we can work late'... 
Instead Of: And when the f*** do you expect us to do this?'... 

Try Saying: I''m certain that isn't feasible'... 
Instead Of: 'F*** off a*se- hole!'... 

Try Saying: 'Really?' ... 
Instead Of: 'Well f*** me backwards with a telegraph pole!'... 

Try Saying: 'Perhaps you should check with'... 
Instead Of: 'Tell someone who gives a f***!'... 

Try Saying: 'I wasn't involved in the project'... 
Instead Of: 'Not my f***ing problem!'... 

Try Saying: 'That's interesting'... 
Instead Of: 'What the f***?'... 

Try Saying: 'I'm not sure this can be implemented within the given timescale'... 
Instead Of: 'No f***ing chance mate!'.. 

Try Saying: 'It will be tight, but I'll try to schedule it in'... 
Instead Of: 'Why the f*** didn't you tell me that yesterday?'... 

Try Saying: 'He's not familiar with the issues'... 
Instead Of: 'He's got his head up his f***ing a*se!'... 

Try Saying: 'Excuse me, sir'... 
Instead Of: 'Oi, f*** face!'.. 

Try Saying: 'Of course, I was only going to be at home anyway'... 
Instead Of: 'Yeah, who needs f***ing holidays anyway?'... 

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Thumbs Up

LMFAO ... nice one , just what i needed to make me smile                                                                                                                                                                              
purpletwig's Profile
purpletwig

In: lymington

Thumbs UpLOL

Thanks for the laugh this evening xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol well said Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

like it nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'll shall take that to work with me...then i can say the suggested phrases to our 'customers' and everyone will know what i really mean Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Thought you worked for the Cops DC. Or is that what they call criminal fraternity these days                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Excellent, like that one!                                                                                                                                                                             
Draco's Profile
Draco

In: Durham

LMAO - good one!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Thought you worked for the Cops DC Blabbergob! Censored                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption