Ace Cafe, London

5 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2011 09:08:05 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Marauder Boy's Profile
Marauder Boy

In: maidstone
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Who is up for a trip out to the Ace Cafe one Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

I was there Sunday just gone they open early and were busy too in fact I struggled to find a seat at a table at 0900 hrs lol if you want to organise a meet check out their web site first Thumbs Up   Ps 2hrs 43 mins for me but I'm up for for it Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Nicholls's Profile
Nicholls

In: stalybridge

Ace Cafe? its on my to visit list. Sort some details and i'll try and sort some funds. lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
GregatHigham's Profile
GregatHigham

In: Higham Ferrers

Aye, like Nicholls it is on my todo list as well (when the ice has gone).  Long chilly rides are not my nos. 1 activity. Sign me up and I'll join you if I'm in the country.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If you can make the day a saturday then am sure a few Hobbits will make the journey south :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2422 seconds. There are 1518 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption