To all members

34 Posts | Latest reply on 24/03/2011 10:46:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi folks   Please can I ask you to be patient re: having events added to the event calendar? My mum passed away, unexpectedly, yesterday so my heads in bits.    Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sorry to hear that hun dont worry about the events if it's a rush job the mods or matt can do it for you                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks JP                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry to hear about your mum Kwak.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

So sorry to hear your news Sandy, don't worry I am sure Matt or someone else will sort things out, take the time you need ((( Big Hugs )))                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

So sorry to hear your sad news Sandy. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

May I add my condolences as well. So sad to hear your news.                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

So sorry to hear your sad news. Condolences to you and your family                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry to hear your bad news Hun, my thoughts are with you and yours x                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

So sorry to hear your news Kwak. You have my heartfelt sympathies x                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

so sorry to hear your sad news kwak                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Thoughts are with you and your family x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

my thoughts are with you Sandi. Big hugs xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Big Hugs and lots of thoughts and best wishes Auntie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Poor you  Hug . Know all your on-line friends are wishing you well XX                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Awww kwak, you poor soul. Look after yourself and know we are all thinking of you. xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

very sorry to hear that...thoughts are with you. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thoughts are with you and your family.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Sandi  Hug  Thoughts are with you  xxx
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

My thoughts are with you and your family.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7793 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption