charity ride out next year

13 Posts | Latest reply on 22/11/2010 04:26:41 by JP | Go to original / last post
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Hi all, i was wondering if anybody would be interested in taking part in a charity ride from lands end to jon o groats for help the hero's? nothing planned yet i am just looking for interest, over a weekend as i know people work. gaz                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Depends when your thinking of always thought of that trip

JP's Profile
JP

gerr this dam computa is going thought the wall very soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmm, might be interested Pan, depends on the dates etc                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i would be interested but have looked into it and I`m not sure that i could do it in a weekend but could prob do some of it, i.e pick up where ever it passed my neck of the woods if that makes sense.                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

dont forget you got to do it twice, from home to lands end then up to jon o groats then back home,in a weekend Wacko phew                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

yep thats the tricky bit, think it would work best as a relay and more people would commit to doing it if it was more.......doableThumbs Up do it as a relay over a fortnight with teams of people each   doing a section or two but as much as  they wanted, some would prob manage the whole thing !
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Now that sounds like a plan julie. I shall re think and then when i get a plan together i will repost the information.                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

now its sounding intresting and a lot more funThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

if you want me in on the planning stage i would like that, pls just send me a pm.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Dont see how you would get anybody to sponser you for just a few hundred miles                                                                                                                                                                              
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

If you plan a zig zag coarse across the country and take in as many areas ie: cities as you can and have collections in each city and do it over a bank holiday weekend.

Have a scroll and batton with the time and place and mileage of the hand over written on it that would be more interesting and could involve lots of peeps on BM in each city.
JP's Profile
JP

But then your moving away landsend Jon o groats run and don't think you could do it over a bank Holliday weekend just had a head count of citys and over 20                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption