Vinny for sale ... My SV650 sport

23 Posts | Latest reply on 23/07/2011 23:45:40 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bugga .. Thanks Al lol the bugga is cos I was down in Gatwick with Ian all last week

Will let you know when we are down there next :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OK  ... now that summer is here (kinda) and I am back working, the new bike for me is a defo Thumbs Up

So Vinny is up for sale again (I know it was winter last time lol) loads of pics on my profile 

All the extras I have with him, seats, top box, panniers etc etc , not the sat nav tho are up for sale £2800 (ish)  .. PM me for more details                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Shell, what a shame you're having to sell a bike you love in all aspects apart from the physical impact. Bad luck about the GSX that you liked too.

I ride a CBF1000 & wondered if you've considered it. It's a bit of a dark horse and not well written about. The engine, a detuned fireblade has ample power when needed but happy to bumble along too.

The seat height is adjustable. I'm 5ƈ with a 29" inside leg & am fine with it on the lowest setting and standard suspension.

Seating position is fairly upright so perhaps that would help your back problem.

What other bikes are you considering?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption