Tell us your internet dating disaster

100 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2010 21:16:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lol jack @ three degrees ....Us girlies don't need to be in numbers!!

Individually!!, we can clip a hedge with our tongues from 10 yards lol                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Debs the tongues can only clip if they stop rattling on, and thats never!!!

LOL  Tongue
Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol jack ur a cheeky bugga.... I sat very quiet when I pillied.. Just did sign language to you ;-)

No more coffees feeeer yeeeeee lol ... Have u looked at them cottages man, get ya finger oooot lol                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Scuse me miss, here is a copy of your last pm yesterday......

i missed a  call from the site where everyone is camping.. i was chatting with vonnie lol.. so i will ring them back tomorrow, id asked them to let me know if anything was available.

Old age setting in pet, you get finger oot and do what you say Hmmmmm!!! wimmen   Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's the other bloody site, your looking at the one you found... Pfft old age indeedy lol... Get it sorted luv!!! Haha                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

F....... Confused x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol .......... ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Back on track .. I was talking to an ex plod mate of mine recently and he recounted a tale... He was in contact with a person in South Africa? via the web the picture he had was of a woman and lots of emails went back and forth to the point where "she" said she would come over to meet my mate but she would need some financial help to make the journey it was only then having read all the messages again with blinkers now removed my mate realised he had been talking to a bloke and that it was a scam Angry   So beware Thumbs Up   BT                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes ive heard similar stories BT...   i agree.. beware!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A mate of mine came home p***ed and thought he would get on a dogging site.  Being drunk he ended up on www.doggie-dating.co.uk and nearly ended going out with a cross some bitch called Daisy. have a look at the site Yes People are trying to get Dates for Pets. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i used to go out with a cross bitch called daisy ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

Yup Duns, I've bin wi a few dogs in my time too, and they're all cross.                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Ermm men!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

You forgot to add wonderful Kwak'!Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

sorry that was a dreadful oversight on my part!               NOT!                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Ok,, how about when I went to see (deleted) on her invite... we had chatted for ages and then started to exchange texts,, then e-mails,, then before I went to see her,, calls....   Constant daily contact.  Very encouraging.  All seemed ok.   So,,, (deleted), the girl with the split personality, was odd all weekend...  had me up down and all over emotionally... so I had a chat with her... seems not all she had said was true...   When there she introduced me to close friends... I know why now...   "He",,, is my age and has the same name.    (deleted) has never let go of him.   It was when I got home I counted my money in the wallet I had left on her mantle piece.   I can count.   If you had asked for such a pitiful amount I would have given it but soft girl lost me...  I am worth a lot more than that... but she sent a mail saying she never wanted to see me again,,, hhmmm,,, why was that then?   She wasn't on here by the way.                                                                                                                                                                                 
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Awww Kwak' I'm in Cry here!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

OMG Mr Ninja i dont know if to laugh or cry. was talkin to a mate recently who had flown some young chick over from the states cost him 800 quid in flights cost him a lot more by the time she went home. silly git! she cleared out his bank account and had a spree on his credit cards in the 4 weeks she was here. I laughed and told him (a) if a 22 yr old girl you've never met wants to meet a twice divorced 50 yr old fella with grandkids then shes either a contender for the nuthouse or theres summat in it for her and (b) he should have took himself down chorlton street every night for 4 weeks it woulda been cheaper and less painful! If you met someone in a bar would you leave your wallet lying on the table in front of them and expect it to be there when you come back from the loo! Then why would internet dating be any different? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we can all be fooled !! we want to believe the best of everyone, but some people have no scruples or conscience. we all need to learn this unfortunately!!!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1409 seconds. There are 1430 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption