dont like dual carriageways

29 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2010 07:33:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Failed my mod 2 today for doing 40 mph on a 30 dual carriageway, not one other black mark...    boo hoo   :-( Insstructor said the sign was on the island and with all my lifesavers etc, missed the bl99dy thing.   oh well thats another £75 to part wiv again.   Gonna go on all the streets of Nottingham witth spray paint and put speed limits on the roads lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Hard luck on the test Kaz, you will get it next time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

aw wee lamb, Y'll remember next time, won't you                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bad luck and maybe it was nerves you missed the speed sign..Am sure you will get it right next time mind ..Good luck                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

gutted for you hun. at least it shows you are well good enough to pass so you will have your license in no time. better to fail on a simple mistake than on some manouver you struggle with                                                                                                                                                                             
2Dogs's Profile
2Dogs

In: Leeds

Bad luck Kaz. Better than a ticket and points though...   You'll ace it next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahh bad luck mate. I feel for you. Sending a big hug your way. You can't help being a speed freak lol xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Soz mateCry You'll crack it next time, dead easyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Awww Kaz, that sucks :p

You'll nail it next time I'm sure.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Bit of a s~~t there but as said you will get it next time bit of a help could be if you dont see a sign take it as 30 if your wrong and it is higher you will see another sign after a few hundred yrds if you dont it's a 30                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

thanks guys - feel a bit low atm tbh, but booked in again for 02.12.10 - try and keep my sodding eyes open this time lol...     doooooohh                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

And hugs back to u Sarah - booked hotel today :-)  xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Just logged on for the news oh what rotten luck Cry Keep your chin up M8     BT                                                                                                                                                                             
TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

Hi Kaz

Really sorry hun, Hope your spirits lift, its not too far away till your next one and I'm sure you will be fine. (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry to hear the bad news good luck for the re-take x x                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Good Luck for the re-sit Kaz Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool

Soz 2 hear news Kaz! A bit of advice I woz given on my class 1 lessons not only to treat all rds as 30mph but also wen u go past side rds and they got a 30 sign on them then ur on a 40 or more rd but if not then on a 30!!!  

Good Luck 4 re take!!!

Jan XXXHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Plenty of roads seem to change speed limits every few metres between 30 and 60 mph and back again usually for no sensible reason except as a fund raising exercise.   You spend so much time looking for speed limit signs and then at your speedo that the pedestrian you run over whilst attention was elsewhere, is hardly a big surprise.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sorry to hear your news Kaz ... I failed 1st time on my MOD 2 for the same thing ... 

I hope the ice & snow keeps away for you, it was Nov when I did my 1st last year ... & could not do it again till FEB this year ... I dont know who was the worse bag of nerves when I did finally take it ...                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Sorry to hear that mate. Try and think positive, you'll be more prepared for next time.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption