Matlock Sat 20th Ride and Lunch

35 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2010 00:00:51 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

its called all weather riding...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL ok this could be called not safe riding mate x                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Kaz !!!!   need my hug :-(    cmon hon - we will all look after u - just follow the taillights in front :-)    xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This evenings weather forecast (BBC t v) states tomorrow's weather will be  fog at first and dry except on the East coast of England. Then rain for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for most of the U K.                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok due to feeling embarrassed being a chicken due to weather conditions . IM ! now coming lol x Hey Im a woman I have the right to change my mind without  any written notice lmao x   If anyone wants to meet us at Matlock 13.30 at Biker gear box is good see you there x                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Bloody cold but fun !!!!!!!!!!   My cheeks are still a glowing lol...gonna look like a 65 year old farmer in a couple of months ha.   Good to meet u all again - same again tomoz - Kaz put three pairs of gloves on hon - or pee on ur hands lol ;-)        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for today all nice to see you. Hope eveyone got back ok x                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

i didn't think it was cold at all !!                                                                                                                                                                              
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark

thats coz u was at the back mike getting a warm of all our pipes lol Beer

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

yeh nice to meet you folks... was a little bit cold on way back                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Its nice and warm with heated grips sunset, hint. Nice to meet you all and see you in two weeks at the xmas party, Alan                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Heated grips its the future lol ( i want some)                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

redzed you've found me out! Saves on petrol too!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Was toasty once I got the fire going!   kaz you're rubbish at fire lighting Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

GOOD JOB UR AROUND THEN HON XXXXXXXXXX     yep pathetic at lighting fires lol - take me badge away lol !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6074 seconds. There are 488 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption