Fantasy bike garage

49 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2010 09:09:38 by Shazza75 | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

92 CBR 900 Fireblade
Hyde Harrier Bonneville
BSA Gold star
Aprilia RS 250 with a 350 YPVS engine in it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A monkey bike and lots of women with big tits.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

My fantasy garage would be big with a revolving plate on the floor so no turning or backing out of the bike would be required.  Russell Mitchell would be my resident mechanic (phew) and bike builder.  It would be fully heated and have a plush seating area for blethers with mates. Great sound system. If this is a really fantastic fantasy then a new Classic Fat Boy, Victory Hammer to go with my bike I got already - well might be unlucky so a excile custom job as well - just to be on the safe side LOL, Gerard Butler may be resident valet (for the bikes of course)Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Firstly my fantesy garage would be in the South of France and i nthat garage would be  the bike I already have my Honda SP-1 - beacause i love it to bit's and i always wanted one since 1999,   plus the following...   Honda CBX-6 1981 - because I had one 25 years ago Honda RCV (Dani Pedrosa's moto-gp bike) - Just because Ducati either 998R or 1098R - always wanted one BMW S1000RR - for track days Ago's race MV Augusta - because he's a legend and so is the bike Honda Fireblade 954 - because i wish i still had my last one   and lastly - Something to go touring on in comfort !!! that would embarras it's self around some twisties when i get where i'm going                                                                                                                                                                               
Smarty_UK's Profile
Smarty_UK

In: Bournemouth

right this minute, my fantasy bike would have to be a skidoo with a Blackbird or Hyabusa engine in it.

guzzi-rob's Profile
guzzi-rob

In: London

I'd keep the bikes I've got but I think i've found my fantasy house.
3 bed detached with a 23 x 21 foot garage!

The sales going through now Tongue

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

have you seen Iron man ?? that garage would do me fine cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
don41d's Profile
don41d

In: northumberland
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Have a Cbr 600, Cbr NC23/600 track bike, Blackbird, Firestorm,

all I now need is an MV1000 F4 and a big trailie for proper rough tracks, (not a BMW.)
and a bigger garage.....

OK a Hyde Harrier, Gold star Ducati 916 and an RC30 too.err...and..a.....

Maybe this should be limited to 5 bikes LOL

"right this minute, my fantasy bike would have to be a skidoo with a Blackbird or Hyabusa engine in it." is that road legal.
I need one right now.

Shazza75's Profile
Shazza75

In: Birmingham

I'd keep my current bike as i love her, Kawasaki Eliminator ZL400 but i'd also like a Triumph America in black/red, an Aquilla 650 cruiser in orange and a yellow 1200 bandit.   First off i need a garage!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3105 seconds. There are 459 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption