Fantasy bike garage

49 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2010 09:09:38 by Shazza75 | Go to original / last post
2Dogs's Profile
2Dogs

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL
She hardly ever rides with me anyway...                                                                                                                                                                             
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

you'd be surprised at the cali rockchick, i have one, you'd never be off it                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

A Laverda RGS1000 Corsa mmmmm Tongue   Missed buying one a few years back due to price but I know theres one out there somewhere just got to build the garage for it first.....                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

twice as big as the one i've got already with an RC8R in it                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Horses for courses roo, but IMO you've got the better bike (S3) there, having owned both. (Guzzi and Laverda.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Cheers Letthegoodtimesrol, guess im sorted then stick with what I've got Thumbs Up Just need the everyday machine now and no need to build the garage afterall!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ohh and a MachIII 750 Triple Z1 Katana 750 with the pop up light, 1100 Katana GPZ 750 Turbo and the CX650Turbo SS50 5 Speed and 4 SpeedAP50 and Fs1E (just more imagination that a female opps did I reaaaaly type that lol) and as a money no object excersize what's the point in just keeping your own and adding 1 or 2 more lol.
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

One of everything ever built...........i think that covers all the bases Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I just want my Jota back ......                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Keep it a dream sf. it's never the same second time round                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

In my fantasy garage I would have 10 bikes and they range from 1993 I think up to 2003 when production stopped 1 Kawasaki ZX9 Model B1 2 Kawasaki ZX9 Model B2 3 Kawasaki ZX9 Model B3 4 Kawasaki ZX9 Model B4 5 Kawasaki ZX9 Model C1 6 Kawasaki ZX9 Model C2 7 Kawasaki ZX9 Model E1 8 Kawasaki ZX9 Model E2 9 Kawasaki ZX9 Model F1 10 Kawasaki ZX9 Model F2   I might even consider adding to my list with the D Model which was made for the German market. Smile And of course they would all have to be Grrrrrreeeeeeeennnnnnnn   Sorry its one of those boring sort of night shifts                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

well.... a yellow ninja if a defo and a black and red suzuki hyabusa !!!!   hmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

kwaks should only be green! men are just sooooooo greedy! you just gotta have everything! and im sure there's a joke on here somewhere about women never being happy with what they have...only three words to say to that.....pot kettle black!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

NR750, RC30, RC45, OWO1, 954 Blade in red and black, Urban Tiger blade, a couple of VFRs for everyday use, a GTR1400 for long distance work, a ZZR1400 for quick long distance work, a white Hayabusa just so I've got one, a CBR600rr for fun and track use, a couple of 250/400 off roaders ... and some additional room for Roachy's bikes!
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

This is for all the past, present or future Buelligans out there. I'd like to change my track day bike choice. Erik Buell Racing is producing a over the counter race bike.

So if I'm really good I wonder if Santa would deliver me one for xmas Thumbs Up

http://www.youtube.com/pegasusraceteam#p/a/u/0/MkFzVMetlIg

http://www.erikbuellracing.com/
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

i would be happy just getting my  cbf back Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

But if someone offered me the new z1000sx i would be extremely overjoyed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

en-suit house                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I have to agree with HB the new Z1000sx is a beautiful piece of kit Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Hmm new Triumph Tiger 800 please as it was the last bike I tested at MIRA before leaving. Others would be a Honda NR750 because it won't be built again and its a stunner, Honda RC30 for the same reason. Another 916 please as I didn't enjoy the last one for long enough. Aprilia mana 850 for dossing about on when I can't be bothered. Honda ST 1300/11oo not fussed which as they are both fab.   I'd also like a YK2 for the unique wow factor and NOTHING (short of a Merlin V12) sounds better. Theres plenty more but that little lot should set me off about right.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption