Fantasy bike garage

49 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2010 09:09:38 by Shazza75 | Go to original / last post
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok it goes like this ... Imagine that money is no object what bike or bikes would you put in your garage and why?                                                                                                                                                                              
2Dogs's Profile
2Dogs

In: Leeds

I'm really happy with my KTM, so I'll be keeping that.

I've always lusted after a Moto-Guzzi 1000S (with wire spoke wheels and green stripes).
My dream is that one of these days I'll find one under a tarp in the back of a barn somewhere. I'll strip it back and restore every nut and bolt until it's mint. 
Then it'll be my "sunny days only" ride. Smile

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

Im loving what I`ve got and as soon as I can get it to stop in a straight line I`ll be lovin it even more!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
2Dogs's Profile
2Dogs

Resist the temptation to use the rear brake Julie ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

but the front one is mental!!! getting so i dont dare touch either!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

An ideal fleet ehh,.. hmm. My ST13, need to keep that thing, and maybe one of them new big off-road/rally Yam 1200 things, for doing the narrow bits, with grass in the middle in Scotland.                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I love the one i've got...but i would really really like a blade, just so i can look at it in the garage Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

love mine too....but a triumph america would be a great addition to the family                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Please can I have a garage ?                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

OOh money no option eh. Here goes

all rounder K1200r ( got one now there the dogs )
track bike  Ducati 916 or MV Augusta
cruiser  V rod  ( ridden one and loved it)
sporty road bike    Buell XB12R ( if you've never ridden one, you've missed out)
Pilly Tourer   BMW K1300s ( extreme mile muncher)

Right thats my shopping list, now wheres me cheque book Clap

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Barry Sheens Suzuki from his championship time, Brough Superior, Vincent Black Shadow, Both the bikes from Easy Rider Film, a Tomahawk (just because) The New Triumph Tiger and Rocket III touring, full spec GP bike and BSB bike (pref both Hondas and Ducattis) Rossis GP Bikes from the 1st Winner till the Last, light bike from the orginal Tron and the Remake plus the Bat Pod, and the Terminator Cycle. A mint Goldwing from each type GL1000 upto presant day. Gas Gas trials and Fantic Trials Evil Kanevils rocket bike (Grand Canyon miss) lol Ural outfit plus a GP Side Car outfit, Blade and R1 TopGun GPZ900 MacGregors All the Way Down and Long way around GS's A Mint CBX1000 and Z1300 from the 70's plus a few others (as money no object a Hesketh Turbo) Every Day bike Has to be one of the new all electric bikes or a desil hybrid of my own design lol.
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

yeah a garage would be a start - my bike lives in the lounge....i wonder how many more i could get in??? but if i had a garage ....oh and the cash obviously...would probably buy a 748r in yellow to keep my baby company and probably a wee 400 or summat for my son....got to handicap him with summat slower than mine! lol oh and id maybe have a z1 as i always loved them but never bought one and settled for an old z1000 instead. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

id need a warehouse not a garage ,, already have 4 in there now.                                                                                                                                                                                 
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

ya notice how the men all have a list as long as ya arm and the women are pretty content with what they have already! lol what does that tell us i wonder? Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

I'd keep my guzzi, but maybe get another one for weekends, something like a 1200 sport                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I'd keep my V-rap, maybe add a couple of trailies, a 250gp track day bike, a 1000r BMW, a nice big long distance tourer, and to top it off would have an MV Agusta F4s ORO (the most beautiful bike ever made) in a glass case in the hallway of my mansion.     Is that Ferrari bike still on fleabay?  YUP! That's mine as well!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Blimey, an impossible endless question, for me and trials bikes, easy:-  there would be a 72 Ossa MAR, cause that's the one trials bike that started it all for me,  Fantic 240 (a soon to be addition, hopefully), 85-87 HRC Honda RTL250S, fantastic machines, and an upto date Montesa (Honda) Cota 4RT. On the road:-  right now i'd have a Ducati Monster 695, an Aprilia Shiver GT, and (maybe soon) a Honda CBF1000 to do all/most of the road work, might have to come back on the road bike side of this question, lol. Regards. Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK, just to disprove the men/women thing:   Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator Kawasaki Z900 Harley Dyna (either mine or a new one) Triumph Bonneville Triumph Thunderbird Suzuki GSX1400 Guzzi California (I'd never be able to ride it, but I could look at it) Harley Road King (just for scotland trips you understand so me and one of my girls could travel in comfort lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
2Dogs's Profile
2Dogs

I'd also like one of these in my stable

KTM 1190 RC8

Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooh, an anti-girlfriend bike 2Dogs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 528 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption