Women with large hands

23 Posts | Latest reply on 19/11/2010 18:07:43 by sifimedia | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You know what they say about blokes with big hands, but what does it mean when a woman has big hands?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She wears XXXL gloves of course!!! Lol

;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

From my experience, possibly not born as a woman? And before you ask, no, I haven't found that out the hard wayLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol wills                                                                                                                                                                             
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

one thing for sure, don't p**s her off, if she hits you, you stay hit!                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

is that because if she had big hands ur er........... appandage may look smaller??lol

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

maybe she makes a bigger noise when she slides down the bannister of a morning!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

They give you the clap?                                                                                                                                                                             
TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

As somebody with large hands and personal experience I'd like it noted that I did not give drum clap ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Urban legends are just such no basis in fact   We are all unique Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

I didn't think you had particularly large hands T, just larger than mine...                                                                                                                                                                             
TLC69's Profile
TLC69

Tongue yours are quite small and petite so maybe mine just looked large, but i've been told before the are large, got long fingers (not including the talons) LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

What /do/ they say about blokes with large hands anyway?                                                                                                                                                                             
Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire

You tell them TLC... Dik see what youve started boy ! ;-) I have large feminine hands, in proportion to me.. would look damn silly if they were little ! and natural long nails too Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol could b worse u could have sausages for fingers.. Eeek !                                                                                                                                                                             
brad_the_impaler's Profile
brad_the_impaler

In: Saundersfoot, Pe

Eyup! Miss von darkness is right, I always used to go for women with small hands, every litttle helps Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

you need all help you can get my caped crusader lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
TLC69's Profile
TLC69

men with large hands - hmmmm they find it hard to operate mobile phones ???  great at digging sand castles??? good for a cuddle???                                                                                                                                                                              
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

It also makes playing the guitar a little bit difficult to.......o these wicked hands Cry

handymanpete's Profile
handymanpete

In: glasgow

i think its good to have women with big hands, it means they can carry more shopping, LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3281 seconds. There are 1014 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption